The scheme for various examinations conducted by the University as well as those conducted by the College, namely class tests and preparatory examinations are :
- Regular class tests will be held in all subjects .
- Continuous Assessment Examination will be held in all subjects
- Students must appear and qualify internal Examination, failing that they would not be allowed to appear in the University Examination.
- For students of the second and third year the same scheme of evolution will be followed.
Examination Regulations as set by the University
- Students must secure at least 40% marks in their class test, and also in the preparatory examination.
- The minimum marks to be secured in an Continuous assessment exam is 25% for all. students.
- The rest 75% marks should be secured in the University examination
Attendance at Lectures
The college hours are from 9:00 am to 4 pm. Students are expected to attend all classes within this time period according to the time table and must meet the minimum requirements of the University in this regard.
As per requirements of the University, a student must attend at least 75% of the classes held in each subject, for being considered regular. A candidate attending less than 75% and above 65% of the classes shall be declared “Non–collegiate”. Candidates attending less than 60% of the classes shall be declared “Dis–collegiate” shall be debarred from appearing at the examination.
Promotion and permission to appear at the University Examination are subject to not only satisfactory record or work but also regular attendance at lecture, tutorials, practicals and fulfilment of other conditions as required by the University.