The Department of Mizo conducted Orientation Programme on 11th July, 2022: (Edited by Admin)
As a part of the Academic Activity of the Department, Orientation program was organized on 11th July, 2022 for all Semester students of the Department of Mizo, Govt Hrangbana College at the Conference Hall. The major objective of the programme was to make the students aware of the academic aspects of the course, the rules and regulations of the institute and ensuring parental participation in monitoring the performance and progress of students.
In this orientation programme all the Faculty members deliberated words of advice/suggestions to the newly admitted students as well as the senior students on the following points:
- The rules and regulation of the College and the Department.
- The importance of Education in life.
- The importance of studying Mizo Course.
- What should be the aim of students?
- How to improve the life and how to lead a life in a right direction.
- About the course syllabus and significance of attendance (have to maintain 75 per cent attendance in each paper.)
- Importance of internal session tests.
- Maintain communal harmony in and outside the campus.
- To respect teachers and elders in and outside the campus.
- Responsibility towards the society as an educated person.
Apart from the above mentioned points, all the teaching faculties also imparted a knowledge on the day-to-day life, about writing skills, answering the questions via sharing their personal experiences of life in College.